Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Skyrim Entry #3

15th of Firstseed 4th age

It have been ten days since Helgen. I have been very busy in riverwood trying to mount what little defenses we can. To make matters worse some bandits robbed the Riverwood Traders and stole the golden claw, whatever that is for I'm not to sure. It was finally decided that we go to the Jarl Whiterun for help we so desperately needed. I volunteered to go. The city was under heavy security and I had a hard time trying to persuade the guards to let me enter. I met with the Jarl and he had his head of security send troops to Riverwood. He rewarded me with his personal weapon from the city's barracks. He then assigned me to help his court wizard on the "dragon problem". Now I have to go cave diving and find some bloody rock with carving on it. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment