Friday, February 17, 2012

Skyrim Entry #4

24th of Firstseed 4th age.

It has been a very busy time for me. First, I had to run to Whiterun and ask for help for Riverwood then, had to help the Jarls court wizard find and retrieve this piece of dragon stone from the ancient times of old. Once I found the chamber were it was to be located, I ran into an undead creature. As I was fighting it, it was beginning to use a type of magical force which was pretty close to shouting. Then I saw a wall with some strange writings on it, I seem to think it to be another form of language but I cannot be sure. I found the stone and golden claw, which I returned to the Riverwood traders, then made my way back to Whiterun. I found Farengar (the court wizard) and gave him the stone, all I got was a pat on the head. Oh well, all that work for nothing, zombies, giant spider and more zombies. Then the Jarls bodyguard came running into the room yelling "a dragon, a dragon" so I must be off and see if I can assist in any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment