Sunday, February 26, 2012

Skyrim entry 6

2nd of Rain's hand 4th age

The thundering voices I heard three day ago came from this group of monks on top of the mountain called the Throat of the World. It is home to the greybeards masters of the Way of the Voice. apparently I have been summoned. At least that what the Jarl told me. Oh, and I almost forgot I have been name thane of Whiterun! It is like becoming a baron in the Imperial city. I have been told that I must first make my way to Ivarstead, which is about a days journey from Whiterun, the little town is located at the foot of the mountain. It is said that in order to get to the greybeards I have to climb up at least 7,000 steps to get to their home. I believe it's called High Hrothgar. I also have been given a Housecarl. Her name is Lydia. She is one of the most stunning woman I have seen so far in Skyrim. She acts like a body guard and, she is sworn to give her life for me and carry just a few extra supplies that we would need for our journeys we may have. I do not like the whole "give my life to save you" bit. I do not want anyone "dying for me. Well hopefully it won't come to that. I must now find some armor before we head out for High Hrothgar.

No comments:

Post a Comment