Thursday, February 23, 2012

Skyrim Entry #5

30th of Firstseed 4th age

In the six days that have passed since I last wrote, I have slayed a dragon. Of course I did have some help from the city guards. After we had slain the beast I went to investigate the body, then, all of a sudden. The body of the dragon began to burn! Then a sort while after that I felt the dragons soul enter me! I then understood what I was feeling. I felt the knowledge of the beast's life experiences of his past! When I entered the chamber in Bleak Falls Barrow when I had retrieve the dragon stone. I heard a single word in my head "Fus." Then when I absorbed the dragons souls I knew the "fus" meant "push" in our tongue. It turns out I am dragonborn, whatever that means. I don't really care for the adventuring thing anymore. I would just stay at home but as I was on my way back from the tower where the dragon attacked I heard these thundering voices that were coming from the mountains. What did I get myself into this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment